- Visual inspection and checking of overall condition
- Checking of control panel and ensuring the
relays and magnetic contact are in good condition.
- Testing all pumps in Manual and Auto mode.
- Checking that diesel and oil levels are as required.
- Checking the electrolyte level of the battery and topping
up with distilled water if necessary.
- Inspection for leaks and worn valve threads.
- Verifying position of control valves (locked or
- Checking overall accessibility and physical condition.
- Testing the system and labelling with date tested.
- Advising additional requirements where necessary.